Call for partners
Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB organizes the annual FiSTB Testing Assembly on Thursday 12.9.2019 9:00-17:00 in Helsinki in Hotel President. This 300 person testing event is aimed for certified testers, TestausOSY members, and other people interested in software testing and quality assurance.
Our purpose is to create a proper opportunity of networking for the participants, so we would like to have a great number of partners. These can be testing tool vendors, testing consultancy or service providers, training providers or testing companies.
The event partnership costs 700€+VAT and the company gets
- roll-up-place in the coffee area in front of the seminar room (bring your own roll-up!)
- for two persons, seminar free entries with coffee and lunch
- partner logo to event web page, opening and closing sessions and program sheet
We also have special partner opportunities:
- Coffee break at 10.30. For additional 1000€ you get to offer the participants the morning coffee break. You'll get your logo visible to all the coffee areas and mention of coffee break "Coffee provided by Partner XXX".
- Coffee break at 14.30. For additional 1000€ you get to offer the participants the afternoon coffee break. You'll get your logo visible to all the coffee areas and mention of coffee break "Coffee provided by Partner YYY".
- After-seminar drinks at 17.00. For additional 2000€ price, you can offer drinks after the seminar. You'll get your logo visible to seminar slides and mention of after-seminar drinks "Drinks provided by Partner YYY". We can take maximum 2 partners for this.
There is an extra reduction of 50% (350 euros) from the event partner fee, if your company is already a FiSTB Partner (http://www.fistb.fi/) or is applying for FiSTB Partnership.
Be fast – the roll-up-places are given in order of signing up!
More information http://testingassembly.fistb.fi
Send an application with following information
- Company name
- Company contact person name, phone number and email
- Company invoicing information
- Company logo
- Note! Two person sign-up for conference is opened later in the spring
Your application should be sent to kimmo.hakala (at) fistb.fi
On behalf of the program committee
Mr. Kimmo Hakala
Chairman, Finnish Software Testing Board FiSTB
Phone +358 45 6767 996
Email: kimmo.hakala (at) fistb.fi